Sunday, November 14, 2004

The start of great recipes

I've decided to start a blog of all my favorite recipes. Most will fall into the category of being Hungarian, but they don't have to be. I'll try and fill it with family favorites, new things i've tried and recipes i've been taught by friends. I've had an effort underway to get all my recipes in electric format for a long time now. This will be my way of doing that - helping to organize all those little bits of paper I have recipes scribbled on and writing down the ones in my head.

I'll try to find a good way to organize my blog, perhaps by category of food or ingredients. This will also be a learning experience in creating my own blog template. That part won't happen until later. As I make items I'll take pictures and add those. If you make any of them, please take a picture and send it to me. The more photo's the better. I believe pictures will help me share my cooking knowledge with those interested. I will someday have a published recipe book, pictures and all!

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 at 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word up.
Good idea.
Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home